Recorded: March 3, 2022
Note: This webinar is presented in two parts because of file size limitations with the Education Portal.
• To increase the awareness about the risk of mucositis induced by immunotherapy and targeted agents in cancer patients
• To analyze different molecular pathways involved in the development of mucositis by targeted agents and by immunotherapy and to compare them with the pathogenesis of chemotherapy-induced mucositis
• To define the essential information needed by HCPs to prevent and manage mucositis induced by these agents
• To discuss the needs in preclinical and clinical research in this field
• Introduction - Dr Joel Epstein & Dr Cherry Estilo, Session Co-Chairs
• Oral Mucositis Induced by Targeted Agents: From Clinical Aspects to Prevention and Management with Dr Nikolaos Tsoukalas
• Oral Mucositis Induced by Immunotherapy: A Rare but Challenging Adverse Event with Prof Bernardo Rapoport
• Where Should We Direct Preclinical and Clinical Research in These Fields? with Dr Stephen Sonis
• Live Q&A
Distributors may purchase multiple copies of packages to distribute to learners, and follow their progress. Bulk discounts are below.
|Quantity||Price per voucher|
|Make sure to login at the top-right to view the video linked below|
|Webinar Part 1|
|Webinar Part 2|